Flipkart Internet Private Limited is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel (a position that was bolstered by its acquisitions of Myntra and Jabong.com), and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones. Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Flipkart is the leading e-commerce marketplace in India with over 100 million registered customers.
Flipkart Customer Care Number:
- Flipkart Customer Care Number: 1800 208 9898
- Flipkart Toll-Free Number: 1800-208-9898
- Flipkart Helpline Number (Not Toll-Free): 0124-615-0000
- Flipkart Customer Care Suggestion: 1800-1080-1800
- Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number: 1800-102-3547
All the numbers which we have mentioned here are the official flipkart customer care number which can be accessed through any phone all over India. Flipkart customer care team not only provide their services on call. You can also contact flipkart customer care support on mail. You can mail them your problem with their product and mention all the details and bill ID in the mail so that they can contact you back as soon as possible.
Some Email addresses of Flipkart
- For Customer Care Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Vendors: email@example.com
- The Marketing ID of Flipkart is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Affiliate ID: email@example.com
- The business ID of Flipkart is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Page: Visit Website
You can also contact through direct mailing service of Flipkart.com. It can be done through the contact page of official website.
Career: Visit Website
You can also join the team of Flipkart.com. For that, you must visit this page. It will give you the updated information about vacancies, jobs, openings, recruitment notifications etc.
Affiliates: Visit Website
You can also earn money by creating sales for Flipkart.com. For that, you have to become an affiliate of the company. Follow the above link for that.
Become A Flipkart Seller: Visit Website
How can you join Flipkart as a seller? Are you thinking this? Then you are recommended to follow the above-mentioned link to proceed in that way.